BP12-100 12V100Ah AGM Battery || Replacement UB121000 RS-AGM12100
BP12-100 AGM battery General Features & benefits:
- Higher voltage output – AGM batteries provide more electrical energy than flooded batteries, making it easier to start vehicle engines and providing additional power for technology such as touchscreens, backup cameras and fuel-saving start-stop systems
- Faster recharge rates – AGM batteries recharge up to five times faster than a flooded battery.
- Longer lifespans – How long do AGM batteries last? AGM batteries can last up to two to three times longer than flooded batteries. Their long lifespans can be cost-effective in the long run for consumers.
- Slower discharge rates – An AGM battery holds its charge longer when it’s not being used and is more likely to be recovered if it becomes completely drained.
- Spill-proof – Because the electrolyte is held in place by the plate separators, AGM batteries are spill-proof. This allows you to mount an AGM battery in a variety of positions that aren’t possible with a flooded option.
- Weather resistance – AGM batteries do a much better job of standing up to the negative impact of extreme cold and heat.
- Vibration resistance – AGM batteries are more resistant to vibration, making them ideal for boats and personal watercraft.
Tag in this article:#AGM Battery
Share This Page
- alarm systems,
- UPS power supplies,
- cash registers,
- emergency lighting.
- cash registers,
- wheelchairs and golf carts,
- cleaning machines.
- replacement UB121000 RS-AGM12100
Tips: more detail application,for AGM battery application.
Standards & Certifications
- Compliance with IEC 60896 standards, EU Battery Directive
- UL, CE Certified
- Manufactured in ISO45001,ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified production facilities
AGM Battery Specifications
|Max. Discharge Current||
|Operating Temp. Range||Discharge||
|Nominal Operating Temp.Range||
25±3ºC (77±5ºF )
|Cycle Use||Initial Charging Current less than 30A. Voltage 14.6V ~14.8V at 250 C(77ºF)Temp. Coefficient 30mV/ ºC|
Initial Charging Current less than 30A. Voltage
|Effect of temp. to Capacity||400 C (104ºF)||
|250 C ( 77ºF)||
|00 C ( 32ºF)||
BP series batteries may be stored for up to 6 months
Battery Structure Diagram
Tips: more detail information, for acid battery。