Car Battery Benefit
Stop-Start (Starter Battery)
Boats & RVs
Model: BP12-100 12V100Ah
A car battery is An AGM battery designed for two jobs: delivering powerful bursts of starting amps and running electronics for a long time. And here’s the big deal: They tend to last longer than a regular flooded battery.
Over the course of their lifespan, AGM batteries can start an engine more than 60,000 times. That’s more than three times the starts you’ll get out of a conventional battery.
And AGMs recharge faster than typical batteries. Starting your engine depletes your battery only a small amount before the alternator takes over. When it does, the alternator recharges the battery — and keeps all the electrical components running in the car.
Starter Battery Applications
5 advantages of car battery
- More starts per battery
- Faster recharging
- More durable construction
- Safer to handle
- Special valves protecting the battery’s lifespan
Products Certifications and Standard
Why choose us?
AGM Battery Support
- how does a battery work?
- Why won’t my vehicle start?
- How to Refurbish and Repair a Lead-Acid AGM Battery?
- What should I consider when buying a battery?
- AGM vs Flooded Batteries – What You Need to Know
- Charging Instructions for Motorcycle Battery
- How do I jump-start my vehicle?
Battery maintenance and storage
- Battery Maintenance
- Battery Storage
- Is there preventative maintenance I can do for my battery?
Installation and Replacement
- 4 Step to select/remove/install/dispose for replacement
- Battery Warranty Information
- BravaBattery AGM battery Manuals
Ask For A Quote
Small Quantity, OEM & ODM services are fully supported, please leave a message below.
For our specific models, please see Deep Cycle AGM Battery.