BP12-260 12V260Ah AGM Battery || Replacement cp122600
BRAVA VRLA SLA 12V260Ah AGM battery is superior high quality, high performance, multi-purpose batteries designed to provide dependable primary and back-up power in domestic and commercial applications. to provide reliable performance in the Uninterruptible Power Supply, Telecom, Information Technology and Emergency Power Supply Systems. The battery can be used in PV systems. Valve Regulated Lead Acid.
Voltage : 12v
Capacity : 260Ah
Size : 521*268*220*225mm
Weight : 70.0kg
Terminal : M5
Tags: AGM Battery factory/supplier 12v lead-acid battery manufacturer Lead-acid battery OEM custom 12V9ah AGM Battery
BP12-260 12v260Ah AGM battery General Features & benefits:
- Higher voltage output – AGM batteries provide more electrical energy than flooded batteries, making it easier to start vehicle engines and providing additional power for technology such as touchscreens, backup cameras and fuel-saving start-stop systems
- Faster recharge rates – AGM batteries recharge up to five times faster than a flooded battery.
- Longer lifespans – How long do AGM batteries last? AGM batteries can last up to two to three times longer than flooded batteries. Their long lifespans can be cost-effective in the long run for consumers.
- Slower discharge rates – An AGM battery holds its charge longer when it’s not being used and is more likely to be recovered if it becomes completely drained.
- Spill-proof – Because the electrolyte is held in place by the plate separators, AGM batteries are spill-proof. This allows you to mount an AGM battery in a variety of positions that aren’t possible with a flooded option.
- Weather resistance – AGM batteries do a much better job of standing up to the negative impact of extreme cold and heat.
- Vibration resistance – AGM batteries are more resistant to vibration, making them ideal for boats and personal watercraft.
- alarm systems,
- UPS power supplies,
- cash registers,
- emergency lighting.
- cash registers,
- wheelchairs and golf carts,
- cleaning machines.
- replacement cp122600 PS-122600 SP12-260 ES260-12
Standards & Certifications
- Compliance with IEC 60896 standards, EU Battery Directive
- UL, CE Certified
- Manufactured in ISO45001,ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified production facilities
12v260Ah AGM Battery Specifications
521±2mm ( 20.50 inches)
268±1mm (10.60 inches)
221±1mm (8.66 inches)
225±1mm (8.86 inches)
Approx 70.0 Kg (150 lbs)
|Rated Capacity(25℃)||276.0 Ah||
|Max. Discharge Current||
|Operating Temp. Range||Discharge||
|Nominal Operating Temp.Range||
25±3℃ (77±5℉ )
|Cycle Use||Voltage 14.6V~14.8V at 25℃ (77℉)Temp. Coefficient -3mV/ ℃|
Voltage 13.6V~13.8V at 25℃ (77℉)Temp. Coefficient -4mV/℃
|Effect of temp. to Capacity||40℃ (104℉)||
|25℃ ( 77℉)||
|0℃ ( 32℉)||
BP series batteries may be stored for up to 6 months
12v260Ah Battery Charging/Discharge Curve
Battery Discharge Characteristics
What is the difference between 12V 7AH Battery and 12V 12AH Battery?
Both are giving the data about storage capacity of a battery. For Ex. 12V 7AH Battery will run 7 hours if you are driving the load of 1Amp continuously. But 12 12AH Battery will run 12 hours if you are driving the load of 1Amp continuously.
Can you use a 12V 7ah battery to replace a 12V 5ah battery?
Yes, both batteries perform the same, but the 7ah battery holds more charge.
Can you use a 12V 7AH charger to charge a 12V260AH battery?
Yes it will work quite well.
How long does a 12v 7ah 20hr battery last?
Depends on the current draw of what you hook it up to. At a draw of 7 amps (80 watts) it’ll last for one hour. At a draw of 1 amp(12 watts) it’ll last for 7 hours, ASO.
What happens if you place 12v 80ah in the place of 12v 7ah?
the 80ah battery will give out power for longer without being charged in the case of a car it means it would take longer before the batery would run flat from leaving something switched on
Can you use a 12V 7Ah charger to charge a 12V60Ah battery?
Yes, the amp hour rating gives you an idea of the capacity of the battery and charger. The charger and battery need to have the same voltages. i.e. dont try to charge a 6v battery with a 12 v charger. The battery will be charged until it is full.
How long time will be taken by the 12V 7Ah charger to charge a 12V 22Ah battery?
A charger designed for a 12 volt battery should not be used to charge an 8.4V battery. It is likely to damage the battery and in the worst case can cause a fire. There are some chargers that can be used with a variety of battery voltages and chemistries but unless you are certain that the charger is safe and effective on a different battery voltage, assume that it cannot be used.