AGM70(DIN66H) 12v70Ah AGM Stop-Start battery replace SSAGM-66EU
Stop-Start battery General Features & benefits.
- With Start-Stop vehicles, the engine is switched off during short stops for instance at traffic lights in order to save fuel and to reduce CO2 emissions by 5-10%.
- Technology Focus:In response to CO2 reduction targets set by EU that require engine to be shut off instead of idling while the vehicle is stopped, nearly all vehicle manufacturers launch start-stop platforms in Europe automotive battery.
- Requirements:Battery is required to start engine more frequently and provide energy for device support while “stop” mode Battery is integrated within a sophisticated energy and battery management system
- Battery Technology:Advanced AGM technology for:
- super high power and cold cranking ampere;
- very good charging acceptance performance;
- much longer cycle life compared to normal flooded car batteries.
- Lead carbon technology make battery with good starting ability in low temperature, and fast charging acceptance
- Ideal for start-stop applications
- AGM batteries can also withstand extreme external temperatures and have high power reserves.
Tag in this article:#AGM #Start-Stop
|Thick high Sn
low Ca grid
grid for improved
|Silicon Gel||Two layers
- Auto motive
- Stereo Systems
- Boats & RVs
- Hydraulic Lifts
- On-board Electronics
- replacement SSAGM-66EU, Din65LH AGM, MF66HSS
- AGM battery factory in CN suitable for Volkswagen, Buick, Cadillac, Audi, Jaguar, Mercedes, Volvo, Chevrolet, Jeep, BMW, Land Rover, Hyundai and other models.
Tips: more detail application,for AGM battery application.
Standards & Certifications
- Compliance with IEC 60896 standards, EU Battery Directive
- UL, CE Certified
- Manufactured in ISO45001,ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified production facilities
Stop-Start Battery Specifications
|Max. Discharge Current||
|Operating Temp. Range||Discharge||
|Nominal Operating Temp.Range||
25±5ºC (77±5ºF )
|Effect of temp. to Capacity||40ºC (104ºF)||
|25ºC ( 77ºF)||
|0ºC ( 32ºF)||
BP series batteries may be stored for up to 6 months
Battery Structure Diagram
Battery Charging/Discharge Curve
Tips: more detail information, for start/stop car battery。