H5 AGM-60 12v60Ah AGM Stop-Start battery
Stop-Start battery General Features & benefits.
- With Stop-Start Battery vehicles, the engine is switched off during short stops for instance at traffic lights in order to save fuel and to reduce CO2 emissions by 5-10%.
- Technology Focus:In response to CO2 reduction targets set by EU that require engine to be shut off instead of idling while the vehicle is stopped, nearly all vehicle manufacturers launch start-stop platforms in Europe automotive battery.
- Requirements:Battery is required to start engine more frequently and provide energy for device support while “stop” mode Battery is integrated within a sophisticated energy and battery management system
- Battery Technology:Advanced AGM technology for:
- super high power and cold cranking ampere;
- very good charging acceptance performance;
- much longer cycle life compared to normal flooded car batteries.
- Lead carbon technology make battery with good starting ability in low temperature, and fast charging acceptance
- Ideal for start-stop applications
- AGM batteries can also withstand extreme external temperatures and have high power reserves.
Tag in this article:#AGM #Start-Stop
|Thick high Sn
low Ca grid
grid for improved
|Silicon Gel||Two layers
Stop-Start Battery Product Application
- Auto motive
- Stereo Systems
- Boats & RVs
- Hydraulic Lifts
- On-board Electronics
- replacement SSAGM-66EU, Din65LH AGM, MF66HSS
- AGM battery factory in CN suitable for Volkswagen, Buick, Cadillac, Audi, Jaguar, Mercedes, Volvo, Chevrolet, Jeep, BMW, Land Rover, Hyundai and other models.
Tips: more detail application,for AGM battery application.
Standards & Certifications
- Compliance with IEC 60896 standards, EU Battery Directive
- UL, CE Certified
- Manufactured in ISO45001,ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified production facilities
Stop-Start Battery Specifications
|Max. Discharge Current||
|Operating Temp. Range||Discharge||
|Nominal Operating Temp.Range||
25±5ºC (77±5ºF )
|Effect of temp. to Capacity||40ºC (104ºF)||
|25ºC ( 77ºF)||
|0ºC ( 32ºF)||
BP series batteries may be stored for up to 6 months
Battery Structure Diagram
Battery Charging/Discharge Curve
> Summary for AGM Stop-Start battery
With Start-Stop vehicles, the engine is switched off during short stops for instance at traffic lights in order to save fuel and to reduce co2 emissions by 5-10%.
- Technology Focus :
In response to co2 reduction targets set by EU that require engine to be shut off instead of idling while the vehicle is stopped, nearly all vehicle manufacturers launch Start-Stop platforms in Europe automotive battery.
- Requirements :
Battery is required to start engine more frequently and provide energy for device support while “stop” mode. Battery is integrated within a sophisticated energy and battery management system.
- Battery Technology :
Advanced AGM technology for: super high power and cold cranking ampere; very good charging acceptance performance; much longer cycle life compared to normal flooded car batteries.
>Advantage of AGM Stop-Start battery
- Innovative AGM technology (Absorbent Glass Mat) with high compression separator.
- Latest OE technology for advanced Stop-Start Battery vehicles.
- At least three to four times more cycle life and can meet the requirement of all Stop-Start Battery vehicles and high-end luxury vehicles.
- High charging acceptance for absorbing large surges of electrical energy generated via brake energy recuperation.
- 100% leak-proof and spill-proof to 360°.
- Excellent starting power; so you can rely on the engine starting even at a low state of charge.
- Longer lifespan.
- Totally maintenance-free.
>AGM Stop-Start battery Features & Benefits
- Superior starting power, high reserve capacity, and long lasting life.
- Maintenance-free advanced AGM technology battery built in same BCI group case/configuration.
- 100% sealed construction and completely spill-proof and leak-proof design is smart choice for your critical equipment.
- Flat plate design makes completed usage of active material, and provides maximum performance and efficiency.
- Special micro-porous glass separators can absorb electrolyte completely, eliminate acid spills and terminal corrosion.
- Tightly packed construction and calcium reinforced grids plates to prevent plate separation and guard against vibration damage.
- Easy fit and easy installation design.
- Superb dual terminal design delivers great starting and deep cycle service.
- Advanced plate casting machine assures the consistency of plate highest quality and optimum performance.
Tips: more detail information, for start/stop car battery。