BPG12-26 12V26Ah Deep-Cycle GEL Battery || DCG12-26
BRAVA VRLA SLA 12V26Ah Deep-Cycle gel battery is superior high quality, high performance, multi-purpose batteries designed to provide dependable primary and back-up power in domestic and commercial applications. are a proven performer when regular and consistent deep cycling is required. to provide reliable performance in the Uninterruptible Power Supply, Telecom, Information Technology and Emergency Power Supply Systems. The battery can be used in PV systems.
Voltage : 12v
Capacity : 26Ah
Size : 166*176*125*125mm
Weight : 8.1kg
Terminal : M5
Tags: Gel Battery factory/supplier 12v deep-cycle battery manufacturer Lead-acid battery OEM custom 12V26ah Gel Battery
BP12-26 12v26Ah Deep-Cycle GEL battery General Features & benefits:
- 15-18 years design life(25℃)
- Best suited for Deep cycle applications and their life is generally in the 500 to 5000 cycles range
- Spill proof
- Maintenance free
- Lowest cost-per-month (cost / months of life)
- Lowest cost-per-cycle (cost / life cycles)
- Adopt advanced GEL technology
- High purity raw material
- Thick plate design
- Special grid alloy and paste formula
- High-temperature curing technology.
- All purpose
- Medical equipment
- Mobility,Electric vehicles
- Data Center
- Transport Telecommunication
- Sports & Recreation
- UPS, backup power
- Lighting Utility
- Pumps systems
- Solar lighting systems
- Telecom stations and power stations
- Solar/wind energy storage systems
- replacement DCG12-26
Standards & Certifications
- Compliance with IEC 60896 standards, EU Battery Directive
- UL, CE Certified
- Manufactured in ISO45001,ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified production facilities
12v26Ah GEL Battery Specifications
166±2mm ( 6.54 inches)
176±1mm (6.93 inches)
125±1mm (4.92 inches)
125±1mm (4.92 inches)
Approx 8.1 Kg (17.9 lbs)
|Rated Capacity(25℃)||26.0 Ah||
|Max. Discharge Current||
|Operating Temp. Range||Discharge||
|Nominal Operating Temp.Range||
25±3℃ (77±5℉ )
|Cycle Use||Voltage 14.2V~14.4V at 25℃ (77℉)Temp. Coefficient -4mV/ ℃|
Voltage 13.6V~13.8V at 25℃ (77℉)Temp. Coefficient -3mV/℃
|Effect of temp. to Capacity||40℃ (104℉)||
|25℃ ( 77℉)||
|0℃ ( 32℉)||
BPG series batteries may be stored for up to 6 months
12v26Ah Battery Charging/Discharge Curve
Battery Discharge Characteristics
12v26ah Gel Deep Cycle Boat Batteries
Like lead acid batteries, gel batteries contain liquid electrolytes. However, they have silicates that gel these electrolytes together. This gel eliminates the risk of damage from vibrations and rough seas. Gel batteries are an improvement over FLA batteries, but more advanced technology in marine batteries is available.
Advantages: The main advantage of gel batteries is that they can tolerate long periods without being charged. They have a self-discharge rate of 1% per month. You can also install them in any position in your boat (except upside down).
What are the differences between a starting and deep cycle battery?
Generally speaking, there are two different types of lead acid batteries, Starting and Deep Cycle. If a starting battery is routinely deep cycled (discharged below 20%-50% of max capacity), it will generally fail after 30-150 cycles. The same starting battery will last for thousands of cycles if it is just used normally (2% – 5% discharge).
- Starting batteries are generally designed to start some form of an internal combustion engine (car, truck, boat, etc). In a starting battery, you will find more lead plates, thinner and often made of a lead “sponge” similar looking to a foam sponge. This sort of arrangement means that the plates have much more surface area in the solution than a Deep Cycle battery and allow them to draw larger currents much quicker than a Deep Cycle battery.
- Deep cycle battery, on the other hand, have much thicker plates and, they are solid, not sponge. These thicker plates have less surface area and thus less of the instant power that a starting battery needs. They are designed to be discharged down to 20% of their maximum charge repetitively. The thicker lead plates allow for this as they are much sturdier than their sponge counterparts.
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) is an indicator of the amount of current a battery can deliver for 30 seconds at zero degrees Fahrenheit without dropping below a specified cutoff voltage (normally 10.5 volts). The cranking amps a battery can produce changes with temperature. The warmer it is the more Cranking Amps a battery will produce.
Why is a Gel battery more expensive than an AGM battery?
The initial price difference is due to the more advanced separators used in a Gel battery, and the use of approximately 10% more electrolyte than in AGM. When considering total cost of ownership, a high-quality Gel product can actually be less expensive over the life of the battery since it can provide up to twice the cycle life, or more, of AGM.
How can the conversion be made between “watts (W)” and “amp hours (Ah)”?
W=I x V = 4I (15 minute rate) = 2CV = 2V
(Ex. HC1217W = 17/4 = 4.25Ah)
When should a deep-cycle battery be used?
Deep-cycle batteries are used when 50% or more of the capacity is used per cycle. The most common use of deep-cycle batteries is in applications that require deep, repetitive drain, like powerful car audio systems, trolling motors, golf carts, electric wheelchairs, or RV house power sources. Public safety and high performance vehicles are other applications that call for the special characteristics of deep-cycle batteries.
Does the deep-cycle battery have a “memory”?
No. The performance of deep-cycle batteries will be reduced over time, but deep-cycle batteries do not suffer from “memory effect” such as NiCd batteries do.
Can you use a 12V7Ah charger to charge a 12V26Ah battery?
Yes, the amp hour rating gives you an idea of the capacity of the battery and charger. The charger and battery need to have the same voltages. i.e. dont try to charge a 6v battery with a 12 v charger. The battery will be charged until it is full.
What happens if you place 12v26ah in the place of 12v7ah?
the 80ah battery will give out power for longer without being charged in the case of a car it means it would take longer before the batery would run flat from leaving something switched on